M&A Due Diligence and ERP Confirmation
at a Marine Products Maker
Provision of consulting for IT due diligence for a Marine Products maker headquartered in Japan, acquiring a subsidiary in the US - ERP and IT system and process discovery and reporting.
|Team Members||PM x 1, Consultant x 1, Assistant x 1, Functional Key User x 3|
|Project Duration (Months)||2 weeks|
|Project Effort (Months)||4 person-weeks|
|Sites||Tokyo, FL USA|
- Lack of detailed information on network and servers. Require inventory of hardware, software and data.
- Wish to understand if ERP can be used, and want better clarity on how ERP can help improve process.
- Business processes and how IT relates to them is not clear.
- Want general recommendations on how to improve.
- Perform Consulting Discovery process reviewing and inventorying infrastructure, ERP and business processes.
- Create detailed feedback report covering all basic aspects of the ERP and LAN infrastructure, and giving recommendations for improvement.
- Additional problems to those flagged by client were discovered.
- Complete clarity on current IT infrastructure in prospective subsidiary.
- Strong understanding of ERP system.
- Solid transparency of current business process allowing parent company to better integrate operations.
- Clear path for improvement.
- Microsoft Solomon ERP
- Crystal Reports
- FRx Financials
- DAC Payroll
- Dell Servers and Workstations
Request More Information
Can eSolia help your firm with a project like this? Please contact us today.