What is Project Management?
Project management is the art of closely coupling tasks with actions, managing budget and schedule quality to ensure there are no problems with overages or slippages, and, ensuring that clients are getting their expected return on investment regarding the project’s agreed deliverables.
- Enables controlled, step-by-step progress
- Control of requirement delivery
- Reduction of politics and bias
- Emphasis on transparency
- Protect investment
All this happens, while the PM maintains the required administrative project structures, plans, and operational momentum.
Project Success from eSolia
eSolia has been executing successful projects for Fortune 500 firms in Tokyo since 1999.
We have real experience and success running large, complex projects in ERP, BPR, technology refreshes and rollouts, office moves, VoIP telephony and PBX, and software development, as well as smaller projects in the context of daily IT operations. Examples follow.
Some Success Stories
- Numerous office move projects completed
- Cisco Call Manager implementation
- Enterprise Customer Relationship Management database implementation
- Baan ERP enterprise software rollout
- Oracle ERP enterprise software rollout
- SAP ERP enterprise software rollout
- Marketing segmentation database rollout
- Major data center upgrade including enterprise UPS upgrade and earthquake-proofing
- Sharepoint Intranet rollout
… and many others.
Our PM Approach
Our practical project management approach is unique, and it allows us to avoid typical project issues like the “parkinson’s effect” where work mysteriously expands to fill available time, ill-managed schedules and scopes, over analysis and other pitfalls.
Our professionals work with your functional and technical experts, in English or Japanese, and if you will advise us your constraints including deadlines, any “sacred cows”, budget and mandates, we will work flexibly toward your goal keeping those in mind.
We have our own hybrid project management methodology, but are flexible in our approach. Our high level project activities are as follows:
- Controlled Implementation
Our goal is to get your project done; not necessarily to have a certificate that says we might.
Request More Information
For more information, fill in and submit the following form. You can write in any message you'd like, and put a tick in the checkboxes provided for your convenience.