IP PBX Call Recording
Whatever the size of your organization - from a small professional corporation to a large enterprise - you chose to deploy a VoIP communications system for the capital and operational cost savings and the productivity advantages for your users.
Now you are looking to add a call recording option to your system to either address legal mandates or increase operational effectiveness.
But what you find are simplistic PC-based handset tools or expensive choices that require complex integration, significant maintenance and specialized IT support. Until now …
PROcr call recording is just like your phone system: easy to install, easy to operate and easy to afford.
Call Recording For:
- Call Centers
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Emergency Services
- Law Enforcement
- Educational Institutions
- State and Local Government
Three versions are available, allowing for efficient scalability.
- “Express” for SOHOs with up to 15 seats
- “Small Business Edition” for companies with up to 70 seats
- “Enterprise Edition” for larger companies
All offer enterprise-class call recording performance for training, Q/A, compliance or regulatory purposes at the corporate, branch or small office level.
PROcr is powered by the well-regarded SIP Print engine.
Strength in Standards
With the ability to record advanced functions like voicemail and “follow-me” calls forwarded to mobile phones or off-premise phone numbers, PROcr shows the expandability and value of IP standards. In fact, with network configuration, it is possible to capture:
- User- and extension-specific calls
- Extension-to-extension calls
- Follow-me calls
- SIP registration events
- SIP & RTP traffic capture
- Trunk-side analog CO, T1/PRI & SIP trunking
PROcr is broadly compatible with the major IP PBX vendors as well:
- Aastra, ADTRAN, Allworx, Altigen, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium, Fonality, Grandstream, Microsoft, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, Shoretel, SIPfoundry, Verizon, Vertical, Zultys and others
G.711support in all versions; additional
G.729support in Small Business and Enterprise Editions.
Call Recording / Playback Features
PROcr has the features of much more expensive systems, in a reasonably priced package:
- Call recording in standard .WAV format
- Call playback on standard media players
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Media Player
- Apple QuickTime
- Search by User Name
- Search by Area Code and Prefix
- Extension and Name lookup
- Caller ID
- Fast Forward and Rewind
- Time and Date stamping
- Email-ready call file formats
- Multiple manager access
- Remote access & remote administration
- Archive and audit trail
- Column sort (on the fly)
- Web-based GUI (Supported on IE, Firefox & Safari)
One PROcr system records all specified user calls - internally and externally - without any IP PBX or handset integration. PROcr scales from the smallest office to the largest enterprise. It takes only 10 minutes of installation, and 20 minutes of configuration and you are ready to go.
Contact us via the form below, to get started today.
Request More Information
For more information, fill in and submit the following form. You can write in any message you'd like, and put a tick in the checkboxes provided for your convenience.